Matrix Lubricants - Premium Motor Oils Contact us Matrix Lubricants - Pour in The Profits
Motor Oil Other Oils About us Contact us Online Store
Our Products

Learn How Matrix
can save you Money



  Matrix IMR Login
  IMR #:  
  Pwd:    
 
Ultimate Performance
Refund Policy    

Packaged Products: Matrix will accept returns of UNOPENED, SEALED AND UNDAMAGED pre packaged products that are in RESELLABLE condition. Such returns shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Once received by Matrix and restocked Matrix shall credit the customers account the remaining 80% of the ORIGINAL purchase price. Customer is responsible for the return and shipping costs of such product at customer’s expense.

Bulk Oil Products: Matrix CANNOT under any circumstance accept returns of Bulk products pumped into a container of any type at customer’s location. Customer accepts that Matrix has no control over Bulk containers located at customers facilities and cannot prevent against malicious or incidental contamination of bulk product once pumped into such container. As such Matrix cannot verify the quality or condition of a product once delivered to customer in bulk. As such, bulk oil which customer wants removed from a container shall be treated as waste oil. In this event Matrix can arrange for Waste oil collection and any subsequent credit for such collection.

 
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Refund Policy | Motor Oil | Other Oils | About us | Sitemap | Contact us

© Copyright 2017 - Matrix Lubricants, LLC. All rights reserved.

Matrix engine oils are licensed under the American Petroleum Institute (API) Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System and where appropriate
Certified to the latest ILSAC GF-4 Specifications, please see http://www.api.org/certifications/engineoil/ for additional information